Christmas is only 15 days away (well, technically 14 if you count Christmas Eve, which I totally do!) and I am not far from being finished my gift shopping! I’m pretty surprised that I’m so on-the-ball this year but I’ll thank online shopping and a family that loves gift cards for that.
If you are still in the midst of your shopping and have a health conscious friend, family member, or significant other, this list is sure to give you some inspiration. I’ve compiled my favourite wellness themed items and to add a little extra festive love because you are all so awesome, I’m giving away THREE items from my list as a HOLIDAY BUNDLE (details follow the list)!
1. Cuisinart Smart Stick // This is one of my top kitchen tools that I use all the time. I think we actually received this item as a gift for our wedding and it’s been going strong for over 6 years now. It’s a chopper/blender combo that I use to make easy homemade dressings, sauces, salsas, and more recently, baby food for Hemsley!
2. Saje Wellness Room Sprays // If you’ve never been to a Saje store you have to go. I LOVE Saje! The room sprays, oils, cleansers, and skin care products are amazing. Everything smells so fresh (especially the room sprays) and the products are truly rejuvinating. Each blend is made with 100% natural, plant-derived ingredients that have been formulated to boost health in many ways. Great stocking stuffer idea here!
3. S’well Stainless Steel Water Bottle // We all know that drinking adequate amounts of water improves our health, so why not give the gift of hydration with a stylish BPA-free stainless steel S’well water bottle? The “Palm Beach” 17oz bottle is part of my GIVEAWAY bundle!
4. Energy Balls or Power Bowls Cookbooks // Do you have someone special in your life who loves both cookbooks and healthy food? Why not give them one of my very own published cookbooks! I wrote these with all of my amazing readers and their loved ones in mind, so either cookbook is sure to be a great gift! I’ve included ‘Energy Balls’ in my GIVEAWAY bundle! Note: Power Bowls is currently on pre-order, so it won’t be shipped until January!
5. Bellabeat Leaf Health Tracker // A cute piece of jewelry and a nifty health tracker all-in-one, this beautiful Bellabeat Leaf is a great gift for anyone who loves to track their wellness and set goals. Activity tracking, stress prediction, guided meditations, and sleep insights are just a few of the features and the pretty “leaf” can be worn as a bracelet, necklace, or attached to fitness attire. This fantastic tracker is also part of my GIVEAWAY bundle!
6. The Five Minute Journal // Journalling can be a fantastic way to improve mental health and increase joy and this little five-minute journal is specifically organized to inspire, enlighten, and bring about an attitude of gratitude. Now that’s a good goal for anyone in 2018!
7. Vitamix Blender // My all-time favourite kitchen appliance, the Vitamix blender, is a serious must-have. While it’s more of a splurge, it’s honestly a game-changer in the kitchen and a great gift for anyone who wants to make big improvements in their wellness or someone who loves to experiment and create in their kitch.
8. Urthbox or NatureBox Monthly Subscription // Both of these healthy snacking subscription boxes are available in both Canada and the US and provide a great way to give your loved one healthy, organic, tasty goodies delivered on-the-regular. Who wouldn’t like delicious, healthy delights conveniently delivered right to their door?? Choose from single boxes, one-month, or multi-month options.
What did you think of my list? Is there anything that caught your eye in particular? I kind of want to get one of everything (that I don’t already have) for myself, ha! Treat-yo-self…right?
If you are feeling the same way, then be SURE to enter my GIVEAWAY and get the chance to win a Bellabeat Leaf Health Tracker, a copy of my Energy Balls cookbook, and a sweet S’well Palm Beach water bottle all together as one awesome bundle!
I’m hosting the GIVEAWAY on INSTAGRAM so head over there to get your entries in! (Giveaway goes live at 10am MST) Simply go to the photo above (of me holding the ‘Merry Christmas’ box) posted on my Instagram profile and read the instructions on how to enter.
Good Luck and Merry Gift-Giving!
Christal // NITK