…I have to be honest. Halloween isn’t my most favourite holiday. Actually, the most accurate would be to to say that Halloween might in fact be my least liked holiday. But, I’m trying not to be a Halloween Scrooge and ruin everyones fun this year. So, I’m really trying to focus on the good things about this holiday (is it a holiday? or more like a celebration?) such as the food.
When it comes to the creative minds in the wonderful blogosphere there are definitely some amazing healthified Halloween treats that are worth sharing.
So, while I might not dress up, and I might actually turn off my lights and pretend I’m not home for trick or treaters every other year or so (did I just admit I do that?.. I swear I’m not a horrible person.) I can and will be making these awesome healthier halloween treats and you can too!
In no particular order… here are the goodies!
1. 3-INGREDIENT PB CUPS by Eating Bird Food
2. 4-INGREDIENT JACK O’ LANTERN COOKIES by The Clean Dish
3. 4-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE-COVERED PEANUT BUTTER BITES via Salted Plains
4. DARK COCOA BROWNIES WITH WHIPPED MATCHA FROSTING via Heartbeet Kitchen
5. SOFT & CHEWY CHOCOLATE HALLOWEEN COOKIES via Nutritionist in the Kitch
6. HEALTHY TWIX BARS via Eating Bird Food
7. SPICY DARK CHOCOLATE BARK WITH TOASTED PUMPKIN SEEDS & SEA SALT via Tasty Yummies
8. CARAMEL DIPPED SUPERFOOD APPLE TREATS via Nutritionist in the Kitch
How’s that for a tasty and delicious list?!
All of the above are made with whole-food ingredients, are allergen (gluten & dairy) friendly and have no artificial colours or flavours in sight which is hard to find when it comes to the typical packaged Halloween treats.
Let me know which of these you decide to whip-up for yourself or your kiddies this Halloween!
Oh and I can’t forget to mention… the Nutritionist in the Kitch 7-Step Wellness Program Launch is only 7 days away!! I’ve set the early bird pricing which saves you $50 on the program price, so be sure to get in on this awesome deal before the regular price sets in! I can’t wait for you all to start enjoying this program and truly make 2017 (and beyond!) your healthiest yet!
Nutritionist in the Kitch