I had this recipe for this delicious fudge given to me by my lovely coworker! Shout-out to you Patty!
It’s a lovely little treat that I have been munching away at in little bits to curb my cravings for something sweet. I love this fudge because it is so easy to make, can be kept in the freezer (so it lasts forever!), and it has this incredibly rich flavor even though it is dairy free and low in sugar!
The natural ingredients come together perfectly and you would never know that there is oats in this fudge!
So if you have a little extra time this weekend, I totally recommend you whip up this fudge and impress all your friends when you tell them it’s homemade and healthy!
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to a 9x 5 inch pan lined with wax paper, or drop into small cookies on a baking sheet with wax paper. (I made bars rather than cookies, but both are great!)
- Put in the freezer for about an hour, then cut into bars.
- Store fudge in the fridge or freezer as they will melt at room temperature.
Now! For the nomination!
Recently, I was nominated by a lovely lady named Julia from The Roasted Root Blog for the Very Inspiring Blog award!
In the blogger world, this is such a nice feeling, especially since my blog has only been up for just over a month! I am so happy with the amazing response I’ve received! It truly feels wonderful to be able to share my passion for food and nutrition with everyone and have such positive feedback. So a big THANK YOU to everyone who is following, sharing, pinning, liking, and supporting Nutritionist in the Kitch!
For the award, I get to share 7 things about myself and pass the award along to other Very Inspiring bloggers. Here are my 7 things:
- I am a sucker for action/adventure movies – my husband is lucky that I will very willingly go see every Transformers movie that comes out.
- HGTV and the Food Network are channels I can watch for hours on end.
- I impulsively scream “bunny” in a squeaky high childish voice anytime I see one of those wild jackrabbits around my hometown. It’s uncontrollable.
- I love to travel! I would like to visit every continent! Correction: I WILL visit every continent!
- My family and my husband are my greatest blessings in life.
- I love a chilled glass of Sauvignon Blanc, in moderation of course… 🙂
- I recently started running, and my hate for running is slowly turning into a love, and it makes me very happy!
And I get to nominate 15 other bloggers for this award! So here they are:
- Pinch Of Yum
- Green Kitchen Stories
- Lemons And Anchovies
- My New Roots
- Kath Eats Real Food
- Eat, Live, Run
- Brilliant By Brooke
- Skinny Taste
- Gen Y Foodie
- Clean Food Creative Fitness
- The Healthy Bites
- Elana’s Pantry
- Foods For Long Life
- Fresh 365
- Chocolate Covered Katie
For you wonderful bloggers I nominated, here’s what you do now:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Post the award image to your page.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated.
- Post the rules in your blog post.
Nutritionist in the Kitch