One of the best things about grilling season is the simplicity of cooking. The process of grilling always adds so much flavour to whatever ingredients you choose to add to that sizzling grill, so there’s really no need to get complicated!
I’ve collected eight fantastic grilling recipes from the blogosphere (and from yours truly) that are simple-as-can-be and will definitely not disappoint in the flavour department!
Warning: grab a napkin, there will be drool.
1. Grilled Peaches with Whipped Coconut Cream, Honey Balsamic Drizzle and Mint from Tasty Yummies
2. Zucchini & Summer Squash Skewers with Tahini Yogurt Sauce from Gourmande in the Kitchen
3. Grilled Beet & Tomato Caprese Stacks from NITK
4. Grilled Lemon Basil Tofu from Eating Bird Food
5. Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp & Quinoa Grill Packets from NITK
7. Clean Eating Grilled Fish Tacos from Eating Bird Food
8. Smoky Lime Grilled Corn on the Cob from NITK
Are you drooling yet?! I know – yum, yum, yum! So, my lovely NITK readers, it’s time to fire up the grill and keep it simple with these amazing recipes! Canada Day (woot woot!) is coming up this Wednesday and if you are hosting a little backyard soiree you now have plenty of recipe ideas to wow your guests!
Have a marvellous Sunday and be sure to stop by my instagram page for a very exciting little contest going on today!
Nutritionist in the Kitch